Shopping: Wal-Mart

Garnier Belle Color in Dark Brown: This hair dye was on sale for a little less than $5 and I had a $2 off coupon, so I paid less than $3 for it. I don't have high hopes about it as it looks kind of cheap in my opinion, and I think I have already used it in the past.

Holiday Time Vanilla Cookie Candle Set (5 pieces): I have always loved scented candles, so I figured out I would take advantage of the Boxing Day sale at Wal-Mart to get some. I got this set of 5 candles for only $5, and they truly smell amazing! I hate to buy scented candles only to find out later that they smell nothing once lit, but I'm happily surprised by these, especially at this price. As I'm typing this, the smell still lingers in my room, and the candle isn't even lit up!

Clairol Nice 'N Easy in 123 Natural Soft Black: I have used this shade for the first time in August, and I really liked the results as it's more of a very dark brown than black, and it doesn't fade as quickly as other brown shades I've tried. Those were on sale for $5.96 but I had a $3 off coupon on two Clairol hair dyes, so the total was around $9.

Holiday Time Vanilla Cookie Votives (6 pieces): These are actually a gift from my mother. I believe they were $0.75 each? I can't get over the smell.

Maynards Juicy Squirts Sour: My favorite candies, and they were on sale! =D

Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion: I had a coupon from Save.ca for a free Johnson's Baby 266 ml or 444 ml product, so I decided to use it on a lotion, and this one smells yummy, and I love shea and cocoa butter.

 Excuse the neon bra LOL.

g21 short sleeves stripe shirt: I really need new clothes (especially tops) because my old ones all seem to be wether too small or too large, which I don't understand why because I don't put them in the dryer or anything. Anyway, I really love this new clothing line from George called g21, because everything is beautiful and so inexpensive! I got this for only $7.

Leopard print umbrella: I was definitely due for an update because my old one was broken and it was becoming dangerous to poke someone in the eye with it LOL! As soon as I saw this one, I knew I had to have it! It's medium size, which means it's more portable than the original size umbrellas. It costed only around $8, and it has a lifetime limited guarantee.

Flex Frame Fusion Wiper: My current ones are rubbish and totally useless against snow! Those look interesting with the Ultimate X Water Repellent Technology, and they were only $19 (but I think the cashier made a mistake because I bought a 19" and a 24" and they are not supposed to be the same price).

No comments:

Post a Comment