Mail of the week (January 3 - 7)

I don't know if you have noticed but I didn't do a "Mail of the week" post last week as it was the Holidays so nothing was delivered in our mailbox.
 
My order from Apothica.com: I finally placed my first order with Apothica! I was so excited to receive it (it only took 3 days to arrive!), but I'm disappointed to see that Too Faced Natural Eye Palette is missing )= It's on back order, but instead of telling me so, they shipped the rest of my order anyway. But I guess it's OK because the palette will be automatically shipped as soon as it is re-stocked. Here's what I received:
  • Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
  • Burt's Bees Baby Bee Skin Creme
  • NuCèlle Mandelic 10% Serum (free sample)

I can't wait to try this mascara, I've heard lots of great things about it!

 Your Girlfriend My Girlfriend shirt from Zazzle.com for my boyfriend: I thought this was funny! 

February issue of Fashion magazine: This is my last issue. I guess I'm not enough into fashion to fully enjoy this magazine.

  My prize from I Love... Cosmetics: Thanks to Claudia, I recently discovered this UK based brand and entered one of their Facebook sweepstakes, and... guess what? I won a blueberry & smoothie lip balm, which smells absolutely yummy! I will definitely be reviwing this product and testing some more from this brand. Oh yeah, and the best part about I Love... Cosmetics? They don't test on animals!

February issue of Glamour: Am I the only who don't get who are the Kardashian? What do they do for a living?

No comments:

Post a Comment