Mail of the week (October 25 - 29)

 A coupon for a free tub of Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes: I believe this offer has ended, but you can still complete this form to get $1.00 off Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes.


Free sample of Escada Absolutely Me: This smells sweet, like most of Escada fragrances. Try it for free, too! Just fill in your details here.


My laptop case from eBay:  I wanted one with animal prints so bad... and I found one! It's great, I love it. And I got it for only $11.55! I bought it here.

 Samples from Shiseido: A while back ago, Shiseido offered to fill an online survey to send products samples suited to our skin type. I have no idea why I received samples from the Pureness Oil-Control 1-2-3 Skincare range as my skin is dry, but those are one application samples, so I'll try them anyway.
  • Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam
  • Pureness Balancing Softener Alcohol-Free
  • Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free
  • Facial cotton (4 sheets)
 
November 2010 issue of ELLE Canada: I got an offer to subscribe to this magazine for only $1 an issue, so I decided to give it a try (=


My prize from Shade's giveaway: The prize was a jewelry piece of my choice from $35 and under from Fantasy Jewelry Box. Now a lot of trouble happened (I waited around 2 weeks after placing my order to finally be told that they thought the package got lost, but then they realized the item I wanted was discontinued), so they told me they were sorry and gave me a credit of $60 instead. When I picked two items and ordered them (for a total of $59.90), they thought I was reviewing a piece of jewelry - in which case the limit is $50, so they told me to call the customer service. I wrote back to them saying I only won a giveaway, and that I had spoken with a different lady before and blahblahblah. After all that trouble, I finally received a package from them... only to find that one item I ordered was missing! I ordered Ashlee's Silver Studded Black Metal Bangle for me and Champagne & Clear CZ Princess Cut Gold Tennis Bracelet for my mother but I only received the last one! I contacted them regarding that but I always receive their answer 1 week later... I'm thinking that they are being very unprofessional. I will definitely not order from them again! But thank you Shade for this giveaway!

 November 2010 issue of Allure

Samples from P&G brandSampler: New October samples have arrived! This is what I received:
  • Cascade All in 1 (2 pacs)
  • Scope Outlast Mouthwash
  • OLAY Ultra Moisture Body Wash with shea butter
  • Crest 3D White Whitestrips


Order yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment