Review: Alberto Weather Resistant Hairspray Mega Hold Finish


Price: around $6 for 213 g

The claims:
Alberto European delivers high performance, salon tested products that won't let you down.

New formula, Weather Resistant Hairspray with Climate Control Technology, protects against humidity and frizzing for 24hrs.

  • Resists humidity for long lasting mega hold
  • Contains a UV filter to help protect against environmental damage
  • Non sticky or flaky, fast drying fine spray that easily brushes out
How to use:

Shake can well before use. Hold can 20cm away from your hair and spray all over, for a long lasting mega hold finish. Avoid contact with eyes. 

Ingredients: 




Pros:
  • super long lasting hold
  • dries really fast
  • non sticky or flaky
  • easily brushed out
  • resists humidity
  • not tested on animals

Cons:
  • hair feels dry to the touch when hairspray is on


What I think:
One word: Wow! Seriously, I was amazed at the results of this product. As a picture is worth a thousand word, I'll let you see for yourself:

First day - morning
I simply curled my hair with a flat iron.

And a closer view of the curls just so you can see the texture better:


 First day - evening


First day - after a shower, to see if it was really humidity resistant (hair were loosely tied in a bun on top of my head)

My hair was still curly even after a shower!

Second day - morning


 Seconda day - evening (I brushed the hairspray out to see if it was easily brushed out)


  My hair was still wavy after I brushed the hairspray out!

I still can't believe this hairspray lasted me two complete days without making my hair greasy, sticky or flaky.


This hairspray really delivers super long lasting mega hold as I didn't even have to touch up my hair the second day. It was still nicely curly, something that never happens with my hair! The curls are always disappeared by the end of the day (and even before that), no matter how many products I use to prevent this.

When freshly applied, the hairspray makes my hair feels wet and stiff, but it's only a matter of minutes before it penetrates the hair.

My only complain (which is no big deal for me) is that my hair feels dry to the touch when I use this hairspray. However, I don't think it looks dry.


Other available hairsprays: 


Recommend? yes

Rating: ★★★

Disclaimer: I got this product for free as part of a promotion. I was not paid for this review,  I am not  affiliated with this company and the fact that the product was free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment