Mail of the week (October 4 - 8)

 The first issue of Beauté by L'Oréal Paris: Beauté is "Your guide to beauty from L'Oréal Paris". I don't remember what I did to register for this and I'm not sure if you can still register to get the paper version, but you can read the electronic version here. Those were included in the paper version that I received:
  • L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hydrate Shampoo (0.3 FLOZ, 10ML)
  • L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hydrate Conditioner (0.3 FLOZ, 10ML)
  • L'Oréal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Repair Treatment (0.3 FLOZ, 10ML)
  • L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base (sample) 
  • More than $25 in coupons savings



Samples of Crystal Light: Fill out the informations on their Facebook page to receive your free 4 samples of Crystal Light singles low calorie drink mix. I received:
  • Tea Blends Dragon Fruit Mango White Tea
  • Strawberry Orange Banana
  • Cherry Pomegranate
  • Acai White peach Papaya
  • $0.75 coupon on any one Crystal Light Singles or Pitcher Pack
 My coupons from P&G BrandSaver

Emergen-C Cranberry Pomegranate sample: Get yours here (Canada only).


 Products to review from Misikko.com: I received:
  • Hana Shine Shield (2 oz)
  • CHI Silk Infusion (2 oz)
  • 3 Misikko nail files
  • Colgate Wisp (2 brushes)
  • a cute flower!

 Coupons from Similac Club for my friend Sara

November 2010 issue of Fashion

Samples from John Frieda: I received:
  • Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo
  • Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
  • Frizz-Ease Hair Serum


If I'm right, this offer isn't available to Canadian residents anymore, but if you're from the US, submit the request form to receive your free samples.

My prize from Helena's giveaway: I was lucky enough to be one of the winner of Helena's Forgotten Giveaway:
  • Essence Duo Eyeshadow in Dream Team
  • Essence Eclipse Glitter Eye Pencil in Hide Bella Hide
  • Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Softsmudge Black
  • Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara
 I have never heard about the brand Essence so I can't wait to try eveyrthing out! Thank you Helena!

No comments:

Post a Comment