Thank you mom!


My mother went to Montreal this past week-end and she brought me some goodies!

Fortune Cookies: I love those! I love reading the little fortune in each cookie. This bag is so big... but I know I could eat them all in one sitting LOL.


The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover: There was a sale at The Body Shop, I think it was buy 2 get the 3rd for free or something like that. I don't think I have tried something from this brand before but I definitely hear a lot of rave about their body butters. I don't fancy a particular brand when it comes to make-up removers as baby oil does the trick perfectly for me, but I can't wait to give this one a try!

And those products were on sale for around $4 at Jean Coutu, if I remember well:

 Garnier Fructis Style Volume Booster and Alberto Heat Styler Heat Protector Miracle Mist


Garnier Fructis Style Volume Booster: The instructions simply say to distribute product from roots to tips and let air dry. I'm a little sceptical about this, but I guess at around $4, it's worth a try!


Alberto Heat Styler Heat Protector Miracle Mist: I almost grabbed this product with my $5 off voucher the other day... but I'm glad my mother did! I already have two heat protectant sprays so I don't really need another, but I can't wait to try it.
 
Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment