Thursday Night Football Cheerleader Preview -- South Florida v. #25 West Virginia

Oh Big East Football. Does anyone outside of that conference really give a damn until one of the conference's undeserving teams steals a BCS bid? Honestly, who is the best team in that league? Syracuse and Rutgers are both 1-0 in conference, but we all know they aren't very good. West Virginia is actually ranked, but at #25 I'm not sure you'd really brag about that. Pitt was supposed to be good, but choked that away early with losses to Utah, Miami and Notre Dame.

But, hey, it's still college football on Thursday night so I'm sure I'll watch at least some of the game. Because I'm addicted just like 74% of this country. But I refuse to care! Maybe I'll get to see some South Florida cheerleaders.

SOUTH FLORIDA



WEST VIRGINIA

No comments:

Post a Comment