September empties

☑ OLAY Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Isn't this supposed to be OLAY miracle face cream? I do really like the texture, but with so little product, I can't really tell you more about it. I didn't feel especially moisturizing, but as I said, I didn't have enough product to test it long enough.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Serum, Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion and Juara Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer


☑ Lancôme Rénergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E Superior Lifting Eye Cream (sample size 4g)

It's a little hard for me to describe an eye cream as I'm only in my 20s, as I don't think I have any wrinkles or lines yet. Anyway, I liked that the texture was thick and creamy, but it might be too heavy for some.

Repurchase? no, it's too expensive!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream with royal jelly

☑ Cranberry & Pear Body Soufflé

I got this at Wal-Mart around Christmas time when they have all sort of packages full of cheap products on sale. Well I was happily surprised by this product! I always prefer a thicker lotion for my body, and I wasn't expecting a lot from this one as it was so cheap and it doesn't even have a brand on the label LOL. But it was so thick, rich and creamy... and the scent was yummy!

Repurchase? yes, if I can find it again next Christmas xD

What I'm currently using to replace it: Bella Spa by Ivy Castle Luxury Body Butter Coca Butter


☑ SPAresource Moisturize Foot Cream (sample size 4mL)

So far, I think I've only tried body butters and lotions from SPAresource, but I really love them. This brand offers amazing products at such a cheap price! I wasn't expecting too much from this foot cream, but it was incredibly creamy and moisturizing! And it has a fresh minty scent. Too bad the sample didn't even last a week )=

Repurchase? yes!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Alpen Secrets Tea Tree & Mint Foot & Leg Cooling Gel

 ☑ SPAresource Vanilla Grapefruit Body Lotion (sample size 4mL)

  ☑ SPAresource Vanilla Grapefruit Body Lotion (sample size 4mL)

 ☑ SPAresource Vanilla Grapefruit Body Lotion (sample size 4mL)

All of those creams smell yummy, and they were all really thick, altough I didn't really notice a difference between the lotions and the cream. I'm never disappointed by SPAresource products! These samples barely lasted two days though )=

Repurchase? yes!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Bella Spa by Ivy Castle Luxury Body Butter Coca Butter

 ☑ Bioré 30 Daily Cleansing Cloths

My mother gave me this pack of wipes as they were all dried out, and she didn't use them anymore. I figured out it would be a waste to throw them away, so I used them with water in the morning.

Repurchase? no, as I'm not a fan of cleansing cloths

What I'm currently using to replace it: Equate Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes (60 towelettes)

 ☑ Pantene Color Preserve Volume Hair Solutions Conditioner (50 mL)

Besides that it smells yummy (reminds me of apple), this conditioner didn't do anything special for my hair. I absolutely did not noticed volume or color protection.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

 ☑ Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Fortifying Base & Top Coat

At first, I was absolutely in love with this product. It would make my cheap drugstore nail polishes last for a week without a single chip! But now that it's almost used up, it's all goopy and thick. It's totally useless now )=

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat

 ☑ Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Serum

This is not completely used up but it has started smelling like rotten eggs... ugh x=

Repurchase? no, it's too expensive

What I'm currently using to replace it: -

No comments:

Post a Comment