Thank you stepmom!

My boyfriend's mother went to The Bay this week-end and she found some great stuff on sale. She also got those two fragrance samples for free and she gave them to me:


Daisy by Marc Jacobs Eau de toilette spray:
Radiant and charming, Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet capturing the vintage edge of the violet.

I'm not a fan. This fragrance is way too light for me, and it's the same as smelling a flower. Nothing interesting, really.

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau de toilette: 
The first fresh aquatic fragrance born of nature's most shimmering, most luminous essences. The zesty freshness of blackcurrant and honeydew blend with aquatic florals to create this radiant, sensual scent.

This smells fresh and citrusy. It's a nice change from my usual sweet fragrances!

No comments:

Post a Comment