July's most used + July empties

  • Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Protective Conditioner
  • Vaseline
  • Lancôme Rénergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E Superior Lifting Eye Cream
  • Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream with Eucalyptus Oil
  • SPAresource Amber Sunset Body Lotion with aloe vera
  • mark. That's Deep Purifying Cleanser with sugar maple/black willow bark
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 45
  • Annabelle Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette in Shooting Star
  • Gillette for Women Satin Care Shave Gel
  • Gillette Venus Embrace
  • Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
  • Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion
  • Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set
  • Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Serum
  • Glamour Gal Shower Gel with the essence of roses, violets, lavender & musk (not shown - used up)
  • L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Shampoo (not shown - used up)
  • L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Conditioner (not shown - used up)

Here are the products I've used up in July:

☑ Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Hair Treatment

I had higher hopes about this product... I guess plain old olive oil could do the job even better.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Alberto VO5 Deep Nourishing Moisture Intensive Mask 3 Minute Mask

 ☑ L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Conditioner (15 mL)

It did NOT prevent my hair color from fading.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Color Preserve Volume Hair Solutions Conditioner

 ☑ L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Shampoo (15 mL)

It did NOT prevent my hair color from fading.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Color Preserve Volume Hair Solutions Shampoo

☑ Baby Wipes Thick and Fluffy (75 wipes)

These come from the dollar store, so I didn't really expected them to be "thick and fluffy"... and they weren't. But I guess they do the job anyway, and I like the baby powder scent.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: -

☑ Bioré Steam Activated Cleanser (7 mL)

I'm a little disappointed as I haven't experienced anything special with this cleanser.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: mark. That's Deep Purifying Cleanser with sugar maple/black willow bark

 ☑ Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Energizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass scent

It smells great and it does the job quite well.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Secret Clinical Strength Light and Fresh scent (sample size 14g)

 ☑ Glamour Gal Shower Gel with the essence of roses, violets, lavender & musk

I have no idea where this shower gel comes from (it was a gift from my mother) but I would definitely not repurchase it. It is quite a normal shower gel, not to mention that I'm in love with my Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash =D

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment