Clairol Nice 'N Easy 123 Natural Soft Black + NOTW: Avon Nailwear Pro in Urban Grey

It was about time I dye my hair! Look at those roots:


I decided to try Clairol Nice 'N Easy in 123 Natural Soft Black because I'm tired of my brown hair fading so fast (that's why I skip a month between each dye in the summer), and I also wanted to get rid of that stubborn red stuck on the under layers of my hair. And looking at the model on the box, I figured out that this soft black was going to be more brown than black:


So here are the "before and after" pictures:

Before

After

Tadaah!! Black hair! Now I'm not sure if I should be happy about this... but I like it! I've been tempted to go back to black hair for some times now because it's so much more easy to care for black hair than for any other color. Black doesn't fade, turns red (?!) or anything, and you don't even need to use hair products formulated for colored hair.

♥♥♥♥♥

This week, I have Avon Nailwear Pro in Urban Grey on my nails:

with flash

without flash

It's a creamy light grey with very little shimmers that aren't really noticeable. Yesterday, one of my guy friend asked me what was that color on my nails, and when I answered it was a pale grey, he was like "But it looks like the nails of a dead person!"... -_-' LOL.

I've been lusting over Sally Hansen in Wet Cement for some times now, but I've been told it won't be available in Canada, so I jumped on the first grey nail polish I saw, which happened to be Urban Grey from Avon.

 

Urban Grey is one of the new Avon summer shades, along with Vintage Blue and Luxe Lavender.

However, don't be fooled by the awful swatches in the brochure:


Urban Grey appears silver, but it's not! I've always hated the swatches in their brochure because they are absolutely not accurate -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment