Pittsburgh State's Jamie Celebrates Win Over #1 Northwest Missouri State

I know it's Division II football and most of you don't care, but this game was a big deal in Kansas City last weekend. They always play this game at Arrowhead Stadium (where the Kansas City Chiefs play), and the crowd is always great. Northwest Missouri State is a D2 powerhouse, and Pitt State is one of their biggest rivals. This year the game came down to the final snap as Pitt State hit a 26-yard field goal to win the game as time expired.

So to properly celebrate, let me present Pitt State dancer Jamie. I think my good friend GWM sent these pictures to me, but can't honestly remember. Regardless, she's a cutie with what looks to be a bit of a wild-child side. I bet she makes out like gangbusters in Pittsburgh, KS.






No comments:

Post a Comment