Mail of the Week (October 17 - 21)

For some reasons, I totally forgot to post last Friday! I usually make sure to post before going to work but oh well, I guess I was too lazy/tired! So this is what I got in the mail last week and this week.


Shikakai Hair Wash from Raw Gaia: I'm very excited to try this 100% natural shampoo powder - yes, powder! You mix the powder with water to create a thick paste and then gently massage into hair. It is also claimed to slightly darken the hair (making it not suitable for people with blonde hair) but that's good news for me as I'm always struggling to get my brown hair even darker!


Dariya Hair Pad from AJHairPad.com: I'm sure you have heard of those pads before, I keep seeing them on blogs! The Dariya Hair Pad is an innovative special velcro hair pad that hold your hair away in place when you do your makeup, wash your face, put on contact lenses, etc. It is very hot in Asia right now and other people are trying to bring it over too. I'm so glad I had the chance to try it out as this product is not available around here as far as I know!


Lip balms from MyLipStuff.com: Being a lipbalms junkie - thanks to my constantly dry and chapped lips - I've been curious about those handmade, natural, vegan and cruelty lipbalms so when I was given the opportunity to try some, I had to say yes!


Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips: Please don't hate me! I know Crest belongs to P&J which is evil because they test on animals, but do you know how hard it is to find a teeth whitening product that is cruelty-free, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that actually works? My teeth are naturally yellow, and to make things worst, I'm addicted to coffee and tea. I have tried many kinds of whitening products such as toothpaste and mouthwash but nothing really worked. Do you have any idea how pricey these teeth whitening products are? This Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips box retails for $54.99 - I absolutely can't afford that.

With this review, I will also have a little surprise for you - that's another reason why I couldn't refuse this product.

I'm making big efforts to go completely cruelty-free but it's harder than I thought! If you know of any cruelty-free teeth whitening products, please do let me know!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty express For Brows and Eyes in Blonde: I have never used something like this before and I must say, I'm very excited to try it out! Hopefully it will help to tame my unruly brows!


$50 gift certificate to Mirage New York: This is actually the first time I won a prize from a radio station! Thank you 94.7 Hits FM!


November issue of Glamour: I'm often told that I look like Kristen Stewart! I can see a resemblence in the face shape and maybe the eyes... What do you think?


November issue of Cosmopolitan: OMG What's with the getup, seriously? I know it's Nicki Minaj but still...

And the winner of my EnvyDerm mascara giveaway is...



♫ Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment