Mail of the Week (September 5 - 9)


P&G brandSAMPLER samples: The samples I received were quite disappointing as I've been told this edition was one of the most interesting to date. Here's what I got:
  • Gillette Odour Shield Antiperspirant/Deodorant (great to keep in my handbag!)
  • Gillette Fusion ProSeries Thermal Face Scrub
  • Cascade All in 1 2 pacs


Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish Picture Perfect Hold Ultra Fine Long Wear Makeup Setting Spray: I won the prize #5 of Holly's month's worth of giveaways, which was a Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray in the finish of my choice (I chose the Bridal Makeup Finish). This is the first makeup spray I own and I can't wait to try it! Thank you Holly! =D


October 2011 issue of Glamour


♥Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment