FOTD + OOTD: The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling we could of had it all

I realize I don't post FOTDs or OOTDs often on here and I don't really have a proper reason besides lazyness. I must admit I never thought my makeup looks or outfits could be of any interest as I mostly stick with basic and neutral looks - boring much? - but these types of posts seem to be very popular on the blogosphere.

Anyway, I had a job interview two weeks ago (I got the job, yey!) and for once, I was not in a rush and I had the time to take proper pictures!


Face

Annabelle Blossom Blush - Peachy


Eyes

Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
MAC Frost Eye Shadow - Bronze (all over lid and outer corner)
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx (corner of upper and lower lashline)
Wet N Wild Coloricon Brow & Eye Liner - Taupe (brow)


Lips



Cardigan - Stitches | Camisole - Jean Bleu | Skinny jeans - Sirens | Nail polish - Borghese Nail Lacquer in Venetian Red

Lyrics are from Rolling in the Deep, from Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment