Sugar Bowl -- Florida v. Cincinnati

Can I just say I am now a Cincinnati fan? It really has nothing to do with what they do on the field (though they are impressive), but how they reacted after Brian Kelly took the Notre Dame job. I loved Mardy Gilyard's comments after the team banquet: " Hopefully he'll pack his things and get to South Bend here in a hurry, so we can focus on Florida." That's what I'm talking about!

This game features a high-flying offense v. a stifling defense. My guess is that Florida has too many athletes for Cincinnati to handle, but I've been burned by that theory before. After all, Utah beat Alabama last year after the Tide lost the SEC Title Game. Maybe the Bearcats enough venom in the tank to pull this one off.

FLORIDA GATORS





CINCINNATI BEARCATS






No comments:

Post a Comment