Tag: This Or That?

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eye shadows?
All of my palettes and eyeshadows because I hardly use them anyway, but I couldn't live without mascara, thanks to my invisible lashes!


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again, because it's better than have none.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink because it's easier to pull off on my fair skin tone.


If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
Clothes, although I would be tempted to "waste" it on makeup products I absolutely don't need.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick I guess...? It seems less messy to me than the opposite.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC because I love their lipsticks, and I never went to a Sephora anyway.

Would you rather use only one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
One lip color as I hardly shy away from pale pink shades anyway.


Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Winter clothes in the summer because I guess it's better to be warm than freezing?

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails because it's always classy and easier to pull off on any skintone.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or messy bun?
Messy bun, it's much more interesting than a ponytail.


Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss because I could always use lipstick instead!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them everyday because I would have some at least.

Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Without nail polish, althought that would be sad and boring.


Images are from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment