2 College Cheerleader Heaven Favorites Together in A Single Post

I got an email a week ago from a reader that blew my mind. He had already provided some great material when he sent me pictures of the wonderful Paulina from Fordham. Paulina was a great post, so I was excited when I saw him email pop up. But there was no way I could have been prepared for his newest revelation.

My faithful reader wanted to let me know that Paulina had an equally sexy friend that cheers for the University of Kentucky. Amazingly enough, she's been on College Cheerleader Heaven before too as a part of the Battle of Kentucky. Paulina's best friend just so happens to be Aubree.

Of course, our good friend was also kind enough to send us some wonderful photos of Paulina & Aubree together. Someone just earned himself a free lifetime membership to College Cheerleader Heaven!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment