I'm Never Going To The Hairdresser Again!

Did I get your attention with the title? Fear not, this post is not about any hair disaster (at least, I hope!), I just wanted to show you guys how my hair turned out after I cut it myself earlier this week. I got really inspired by this video from Rose Russo and this one from bebexo was also really helpful.


What do you think? Not bad for a first try, huh? Of course, it's far from perfect but I'm no hairdresser, and perfection is not what I was aiming for anyway. I like my layers randomly cut, not all straight and perfect.

I was aiming for lots of layers and volume, and I think I have achieved my objective. I might have to work on the back a little more though as the top layer seems really uneven, but other than that, I'm super happy with the results, and I don't think I will go to the hairdresser again before a loooooong time!

 
And the winner of my Nacho Mama Tees Giveaway is...


 Congrats! I'm emailing you right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment