Mail of the Week (May 2 - 6)

MuLondon products: The lovely Boris (founder and head cream-whipper) very kindly sent me some of his products to review. MuLondon products are made by hand, they are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. What's not to love? Here is what I received:

  • Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh Face Moisturiser
  • Organic Rose Moisturiser

Products to review from Farleyco.ca: I was recently given the opportunity to review some Batiste Dry Shampoos, but I never expected to receive that much goodies! Included in the package were products distributed by Farleyco to major retailers across Canada:

  • Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo 'Black'
  • Batiste 'Tropical'
  • Batiste 'Blush'
  • Batiste 'Original' 
  • EcoTools Bamboo 6 piece brush set
  • Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque
  • Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate
  • Montagne Jeunesse Apricot Scrub
  • Montagne Jeunesse Peel-Off Masque

Free Glad Garbage Bag: This is totally random, and I can't remember where it comes from LOL

P&G brandSAMPLER samples: I'm always excited when new samples are available! These are the samples for the Spring Edition:

  • Puffs Non Lotion White facial Tissue
  • Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Itchy Scalp Care
  • OLAY 2-in-1 sample size facial cloth
  • Pringles Baked Wheat Stix Jalapeno Flavour
  • Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Scope Outlast Mouthwash
  • Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPac


All the online samples have been requested, but if you don't want to miss the next edition, be sure to check their website often and sign up for the newsletter.

P&G brandSAMPLER For Men samples: I think it's a great idea to offer samples especially for men! I requested these for my boyfriend:

  • Gillette Odour Shield All Day Clean Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
  • Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
  • Gillette Odor Shield All Day Clean Body Wash 
  • Gillette Fusion ProSeries Intense Cooling Lotion
  • Gillette Fusion ProSeries Thermal Face Scrub

Those samples seem to be still available, so hurry up and order yours!

Coupons for two bottles of Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal: I completed a survey on Aquafina Canada Facebook page and I was rewarded with these coupons. I love this beverage, it's really yummy, and good for your health, too!

Udderly Smooth products: I was so fortunated to receive these products as you know I have really bad eczema and super dry skin, and nothing seems to really work. Did you know that Udderly Smooth products were originally invented for use on dairy cows and that they are now used for dry and chapped skin? Here's what I was sent to try and review:

  • Udder Cream 
  • Moisturizing Lotion
  • Shea Butter Foot Cream


I thought it would be fun to start the week-end with a song so in each of my Mail of the Week posts, I will share with you a song that I hope you will enjoy.

Top of the World - The Cataracs ft. DEV

No comments:

Post a Comment