April Empties

Garnier Fructis Light Cream Ultra Protect Leave-In Color Resist

This is the first leave-in conditioner I ever purchased, and it instantly got me hooked. It's a total life saver! It leaves my hair super soft, smooth and silky. It is the only thing that has been able to really revive my hair after I bleached it several time somewhere in 2007:

What was I thinking? My hair was totally FRIED!

Repurchase: yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Hana Shine Shield

Vichy Normaderm 7-Day Challenge (samples)

In February, I signed up to take part in Vichy Normaderm 7-Day Challenge, but the samples lasted me far more than 7 days LOL. This is claimed to:
1 Reduces imperfections
2 Mattifies
3 Hydrates for 24Hr

Healthier-looking skin in only 7 days.
Technological breakthrough - Patent pending
Exclusive association of 3 acids used in dermatologist' offices, salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lipo-hydroxy-acid, in a daily moisturizer.
This product seems to be aimed at oily skin, maybe that's why I didn't really see improvments. I didn't really like the gel texture as it leaves residues if you scratch your skin or try to blend foundation.

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser

Pureology SuperSmooth Shampoo & Conditioner (sample)

There's not a lot I can say about small samples like this. I'm very sceptical about hair products that claim to prevent hair color from fading as it always fade anyway.


Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Hydrating Shampoo & Humectress Ultimate Hydrating Conditioner (89 mL)

Bliv Off with those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel (sample)

I have stubborn blackeads on my chin, nose and cheeks and no matter how much I exfoliate, they never seem to come off. This product didn't really help either.


Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Bliv Off with those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel (sample)

Biotherm Skin.Ergetic Day and Night Creams (sample)

I got these through Facebook some times ago and I can't say a lot as they have lasted me for about 3 days, but I really enjoyed the scent, and I think the texture is perfect.They smelled of berries, too... yummy!

Repurchase: yes... if they weren't that expensive!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Elemis FreshSkin Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser and Avon Basics Rich Moisture Face Cream

Barielle Total Foot Care Cream

The texture is great, not too light nor too thick, and the scent is very subtle. I got this from Meg's Makeup but I don't think I would repurchase it as it has nothing special and there's many great (and cheaper) alternatives out there.


Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Neotoric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream

Avon Moisture Therapy intensive Treatment Extra Strenght Cream for extra dry skin

I liked this, even though it didn't relieve the itching and roughness of my extra-dry skin (due to eczema), like it's claimed to do. I didn't feel that it provided 24 hour of moisture, but it was moisturizing anyway. I also think the texture is perfectly thick.


Repurchase: yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Jergens Replenishing Vitamin E Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer

 ☑ Mario Badescu Summer Shine Lotion

There's nothing I liked about this lotion except maybe the scent! It's too light, it isn't moisturizing at all, and I absolutely hated the shimmers (seriously, who would want shimmers in their body lotion?!)


Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Jergens Replenishing Vitamin E Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer

My mini giveaway for a NEW Lancôme Color Design Palette ends tonight at 11:59, hurry to enter if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment