Shopping: Wal-Mart


This is a little haul from around three weeks, but I wanted to share with you what I got from my last visit to Wal-Mart.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat On sale for $5.97 I'm about to ditch top coats for good as none seems to work, it's so annoying! Plus, I tend to use them so fast because I like to re-apply another coat every few days. A while ago, I asked for top coats suggestions on Twitter and this one seemed great, as it claims to dry in 30 seconds and promises no-chip shine for up to 10 days. The thing is, it does dry in 30 seconds which is amazing, but no matter which nail polish I used, my manicure absolutely didn't last up to 10 days! Sooooo disappointing ):

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Cream $9.62 and Cetaphil RESTORADERM Eczema Moisturizing Lotion $14.37 Nothing really seems to work for the eczema on my hands, and Karen keeps telling me how great these two lotions worked for her, but I was hesitant to pay that much for some hand lotions as I already have so many. I finally caved in after I got a $2.00 off coupon on the Cetaphil Restoraderm lotion, and I decided to grab the Aveeno lotion as well as I couldn't find it anywhere before. I know it's a little too soon to tell but so far, I'm a little disappointed. I had high hopes for these lotions as they have both earned the Eczema Society of Canada Seal of Acceptance but still, I always have to go back to my cortisone creams. I know eczema won't heal overnight (there is no cure for eczema anyway), but still, I'm so fed up of it!

Glad Sense & Spray Automatic Room Spray Free If you follow my updates on Twitter and on my Facebook page, you shouldn't have missed this coupon! I chose the last Hawaiian Breeze available on the shelf, it smells soooo yummy! I like that it's motion-activated, that way, there's no "waste" of perfume.


I forgot to include this in my Monday post, but I just wanted to wish you a happy National Vegetarian Week (May 23 - 29)! Please try to have a ♥ this week!

Picture from PETA.org

No comments:

Post a Comment