Mail of the Week (May 9 - 13)

 June issue of Glamour

Coupon from Save.ca for a free box of Kellogg's Corn Flake cereal

Product samples from LaVaque: I didn't know about this brand but their tweezers come with a lifetime guarantee, how great is that? I was sent some Standard Slanted Tweezers and Crystal Nail Files to review.

Products samples from Pink Dandy: Everything from their website look so yummy! Here's what I was sent:
  • Whipped Satin Luxury Hand & Body Cream - Birthday Cake
  • Pink Lace Body Perfume Oil - Citrus Splash
  • Pucker Up Lip Balm - Peach Daiquiri

Reno 911 Female Deputy Adult Costume from Sexy Costume Discounters.com: This is a little random but I agreed to review this costume. Seriously, how could I have said no to a sexy Halloween costume? And let me tell you, I won't wait for Halloween to use it, if you know what I mean =P

Coupon for a free tub of Yoplait Asana yogurt

June issue of Cosmopolitan: Isn't Cameron just gorgeous?

Sample of Purex Complete with Zout

♥ Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO Ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock

No comments:

Post a Comment