FOTD + HOTD: There’s a place I know if you’re looking for a show, where they go hardcore and there’s glitter on the floor

This is just a quick FOTD with some of the goodies I received from Bailey (=


Eyes
Avon SuperExtend Mascara - Black
Maybelline EyeStudio - Spirited Seas
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx
OLAY Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream


Face
Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation SPF-15 - Bisque
 QUO All-Over Colour Stick - Venus


Lips
QUO Jumbo Lipgloss Stick - Pink Petal


I simply curled my hair with a flat iron and pinned it at the crown because it was lacking volume:


I will do a tutorial on how I curl my hair like this (I haven't forgot your request, Crystal!) but I'm lacking time because I get up at 6:00 AM to go to school so I'm not really in the mood to take pictures, not to mention that the lighting is awful. But stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment