Cooking: Chocolate chip squares


Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) brown sugar
  • 2/3 cup (170 ml) oil (I used olive oil)
  • 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla (I always put a little more!)
  • 1 cup (250 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) white floor

Preparation:

1. In a bowl, mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon.


2. Pour the mixture in a buttered pan (I personally do not butter the pan as there's enough oil in the mixture to prevent it to stick to the pan).


 3. Cook at 300 F (150 C) for around 25 minute (I needed a little more) but be careful not to overbake! You want your squares to be soft and mellow.

Tadaah!

This is definitely a recipe I would do again, as it is so quick and simple to achieve, and not to mention - delicious!

Recipe from Journal Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment