Mail of the week (September 20 - 24)

Nescafé Taster's Choice coupons: Get yours here.

Samples from Nexxus: I received:
  • Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Hydrating Shampoo (89 mL)
  • Nexxus Humectress Ul;timate Hydrating Conditioner (89 mL)
  • $3.00 off coupon
I got these after registering on the Nexxus website, but I'm not sure if the promo is still available.

 Free Charmin Extender: Sign up to get yours for free!

 Coupons from Huggies for my friend Sara

 Peta2 "Tofu Makes Me So So Happy" package to promote "Hug a Vegetarian" Day on September 24.

 Coupons from Similac Club for my friend Sara

October 2010 issue of Allure: Gorgeous Blake on the cover! I love Gossip Girl =D

Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solutions BzzKit from BzzAgent: The BzzKit includes:
  • The Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solutions BzzGuide
  • One full-size of the Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • One full-size of the Targeted Spot Treatment 
  • Coupons
 $20 Shoppers Drug Mart gift card as a thank for taking a survey on BringItOnCanada.ca: Wow, that was totally unexpected! I have absolutely no idea what survey they are talking about... but I could really use a $20 right now! Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment