Review: Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara

The claims:

The world's #1 mascara goes colossal!

Lash-boosting collagen formula and unique Mega Brush plump lashes one by one, for 9X the volume in just one coat. Conquers clumps!

Go bigger than big.
GO COLOSSAL!

Ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe.

Here's what I wrote on Chick Advisor after using this mascara after a few times:

This mascara is amazing! The brush is not too big (when I read "mega brush" on the package, I was afraid it would be a big scary brush), easy to handle and it glides so well on the lashes. I won't say it really gives 9X the volume, but it really gives me nice, big and thick - but never clumpy! - lashes. Oh and the yellow tube is definately a plus! In my opinion, this is one of Maybelline's best mascara (I haven't tried Lash Stiletto yet!).

I have to say that I'm always putting two coats of mascara. I'm using the shade Glam Black.
  • In my opinion, the brush is okay. It's not too big nor too small (like some may think). It's similar to Lash Blast.
  • I can't really see the 9X volume, but it doesn't really matter to me since volume is not what I'm really longing for.
  • It doesn't clump after two coats (I haven't tried applying more)
  • It flakes a little during the day, but nothing too big to complain about.
My "nude" lashes:



With two coats of mascara:


And from below:


This mascara is available in 4 shades: Glam Black, Glam Brown, Classic Black & Classic Brown.

Product: ★★★

Packaging: ★★★★
Quality: ★★★
Overall: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment