Beauty buzz: September favorites

Bioré Daily Cleansing Cloths
I've never been a fan of cleansing cloths, but they are ideal for work days when I have to get ready early in the morning. Oh, and they are nicely refreshing!


Avon Anew reversalist Night Renewal Cream
I received this cream as a gift with one of my Avon order, but since it's for mature skin, I gave it to my mother without even trying it. But I got curious, and when I finally tried it, I absolutely loved it! The formula is thick and creamy... a perfect night cream! It costs 25$, so I'm not sure if I want to buy one... so I borrow it from my mother some nights before bed =P


Avon Astonishing Lenghts Mascara
I just did a review of this amazing mascara here. It's really the most lengthening mascara I've ever used!


Avon Smooth Minerals Lipstick SPF 15 in "Crystal Corail"
I'm not sure if it really keeps my lips smooth... but it doesn't dry them out. Anyway, it feels more like a gloss than a lipstick. It's very lightweight, and the color is sheer and subtle, with little shimmers.


CoverGirl Tanfastic Bronzer in "Soleil 315"
I absolutely love the portable mirrored compact and the subtle shimmers that adds radiance. This is the first bronzer I've ever tried, and I would have stick with it, but it has been discontinued, as I said in this post.


Joe Fresh Style Duo Concealer in "Light"
I don't really need concealer, but this one is the only one I have, and I like that you can use it two ways: with the stick applicator or with the sponge applicator. The formula is creamy and does the job all day long.


CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals Powder Brush
When I discovered bronzer, I asked my mother if I could borrow one of her makeup brushes, and this one does the job. It feels really soft on my skin, and the hair never falls out.


Maybelline Expert Tools Eyelash curler
I've started using lash curler about one month ago, and I never stopped! It really does a difference on my short lashes, and this lash curler does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment