Review: L'Oréal Infaillible Never Fail Lip Gloss

The claims:

Introducing the very first longwearing lipgloss in only one step!
  • No touch-ups.
  • No top coats.
  • No Feathering.
  • No Fading.
  • Hydrating formula keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy for six shining hours.
  • Patented Petit Couer applicator contours lips precisely, giving you a smooth, even, flawless finish every time.
  • Infallible™ Never Fail Lipgloss is available in a range of 12 sheer, luminous shades that stay true without changing, fading or dulling.
Infallible™ Never Fail Lipgloss is formulated with a Shine-fix Complex, which combines color and shine for wear that lasts longer than other glosses.
Okay, first of all, I have to tell you that I applied this gloss around 1:00 PM before returning to work after my dinner time, and I drank water through the day.
Here's what the lipgloss looked like on my lips when "freshly"applied:
with flash








without flash










And here's what it looked like around 4:00 PM:
with flash










without flash (I took only one picture because the lighting was too bad)








If you click on the pictures of the "after 4:00 PM" to enlarge them, you will see that there is some little shimmers left on my lips, but no gloss at all! So:

  • You may have to do touch-up.
  • The color is already sheer, but it does fade even more through the day.
  • It didn't dry my lips, but it didn't keep them soft, smooth, colorful and glossy for six shining hours.
  • This product is not enough glossy for me, and there is too much shimmers.
  • This product is way too much sticky. I wouldn't complain if it would actually lasts 6 hours, but it don't, so it isn't worth it.
  • I have to give kudos to the perfect applicator, though. It is really precise and gives you just the right amount of gloss you n eed to achieve a smooth finish.

I have this lipgloss in the shade 125 Bloom.

I would definately not buy this product again.

Product: ★★★
Packaging: ★★★★
Quality: ★★
Overall: ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment