Review: Avon Astonishing Lengths

The claims:

Avon Beauty Awards Winner
Makes even your smallest lashes look longer with one sweep.

Up to 65% visibly longer lashes that won’t flake. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. 7 g
  • extends the actual length of lashes
  • clump-resistant
  • separates lashes
  • won’t flake
  • “Lash Extender” technology
First of all, here's what I wrote on Chick Advisor after using this mascara after a few times:

"This mascara is pretty inexpensive, and it works well for me! I'm not sure about the "Up to 65% visibly longer lashes", though, but it does the job. It does extends the actual length of my lashes while separating them, and it won't clump or flake. Great deal for a cheap price!"

Now that I'm putting two coats of it, I can totally see the "Up to 65% visibly longer lashes". I'm disappointed that the reviews on Chick Advisor cannot be edited (it can only be updated).

Anyways, I'm using the shade black A01, and I think this mascara is the best lengthening mascara I've ever used! But, as I said, I applied two coats, because with only one coat, I was a little disappointed. But you have to know that my lashes are horribly short and pale:


So, here's what it looks like with two coats:


And from below:


Product: ★★★
Packaging: ★★★★
Quality: ★★★
Overall: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment