June Empties

☑ Marcelle Essentials Soothing Gel Eye Make-Up Remover review

As I said in my review, this is the first gel makeup remover I have used, and as good as it is (non-oily or greasy and doesn't leave residues behind), I hate that it stinks so bad if you happen to get some products in your eyes! I think it is very strange for a product that claims to be soothing...

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Makeup Remover + Anti-Wrinkle Treatment

☑ Cranberry & Pear Bath Soak

I had three of this thing if I remember well, and I'm glad I have finally used them all up! This does nothing at all for my skin ):

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Radox Herbal Bath Salts Vapour Therapy

☑ EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry

Personally, I like a very thick shave cream, and this one is super runny and light, I had to keep reapplying some product. It's a real mess to use! 

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: random bar of soap or shower gel


☑ Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss in Pink Diamonds review

I like this, it's not very pigmented but it's very glossy and pretty without being too sparkly. Because of its small size, I liked to keep it in my handbag. It's a little pricey ($13), but I would recommend it anyway.

Repurchase: yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Annabelle Le Juice Juicy Lip Shine in Strawberry Soufflé

☑ Juara Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer (sample)

I've had two of these samples in my handbag for some times and I don't really know what to say about them because I didn't use them on a daily basis. It didn't seem really moisturizing on my dry skin though.

Repurchase: at $48, no thanks!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel Cream for dry skin

☑ 100% Pure Body Cream (samples)

The first thing that struck me with this body cream was the scent. My favorite by far was Green Apple - yum! They all smell amazing - and I'm not talking about that cheap chemical scent! I wish the scent would last longer on the skin but this body cream is still a pleasure to use regardless. As for the texture, it's just what I was expecting for a body cream: deliciously rich, non greasy and fast absorbing. There is a wide variety of scents available and they are all vegan, except Honey Almond, which is vegetarian.

Repurchase: yes!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Biotherm Sun After Oligo-Thermal Sparkle Cream

☑ Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner (89 mL)

I never really know what to say about a shampoo or conditioner, that's why I don't write reviews of this type of product. These are supposed to "provide nourishing moisture, leaving hair luxuriously soft, manageable and full of lustre". I'm not sure I can agree as I didn't notice my haire being especially shiny or healthy-looking after use, but I guess they did their job.

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner (sample)

No comments:

Post a Comment