Mail of the Week (July 18 - 22)


Products to review from Hip Apotheca: I was recently approached by the very kind Michelle from Hip Apotheca - an online retailer specializing in natural and organic lifestyle products that is set to launch in a little less than a month - who offered me some samples. Because I didn't know any of the brand featured on their websites, Michelle offered to put together a package of items that she thinks would suit my skin type. Here's what I received:

  • John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk
  • John Masters Organics Bloog Orange & Vanilla Body Wash
  • John Masters Organics Green Tea & Rose Hydrating face Serum Normal/Dry
  • John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum Dry/Mature
  • Antipodes Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum
  • Antipodes Saviour Skin Balm
  • Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
  • Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
  • Adara Organic Coconut Virgin Oil
  • Adara Organic Coconut Virgin Oil Innocent Rose
  • Adara Organic Coconut Virgin Oil Heavenly Peach


I also wanted to tell you that the people from Hip Apotheca are giving a bottle of the Adara coconut oil to each person who signs their mailing list and makes a purchase when they launch. Those who don't make a purchase and register will receive a bag of samples.


Vegetarian Starter Guide from Compassion Over Killing: It may seem I receive lots of those "starter guides" but I like to be well-informed and have lots of recipe ideas on hand to be able to plan them in advance. You can order your free guide here.


♥ Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette




Just a little note to let you know that I will be away on holiday in Wildwood for the whole week without internet access but I have scheduled some posts, hopefully they will be published without troubles! See you next week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment