Shopping: Groupe Marcelle Spring 2011 Warehouse Sale


At first, I wasn't even sure to go to Marcelle Spring 2011 Warehouse Sale because I didn't really need anything, but I went to pick up some goodies for Halifax so of course, I had to have a nosey for myself as well. I didn't leave with empty hands, but I'm pretty happy that it didn't cost me more than $12, if I'm right. Everything from Annabelle was $1.50 and everything from Marcelle was $2.50, which is pretty amazing. There was also various skincare items at great discount prices. I doubt there's other warehouse sales with prices as nice as this one!

Here's what I got:


Annabelle Kabuki Brush $1.50 If I remember well, this little limited-edition packaging of the Annabelle Mineral Powder Blush was available at Shoppers Drug Mart when their mineral line was launched. As much as I wanted the limited-edition kabuki brush, I didn't want to purchase the package as I already had the blush, so I was super happy to see the pouch with only the kabuki at the sale. It's super cute, soft and very dense, and I'm definitely keeping the pouch!

Marcelle Essentials Purity Soothing Cleansing Water $8-$9 (I can't remember) OMG, I'm totally in love with this stuff. I just realized I didn't even review it yet! It's amazing for sensitive eyes or dry skin (like mine), and it removes even the heaviest makeup in a single swipe! I'm not purchasing any other makeup remover, not even baby oil!

Marcelle Power Volume Mascara $2.50 I've heard great things about it, and well, how could I say no to a $2.50 mascara?
    I can't wait for the Fall Warehouse Sale now!

     
    And the winner of my hairfreé Hair Brushes Giveaway is...



    Congrats! I just emailed you!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment