Mail of the Week (March 28 - April 1st) + Your Opinion

BE Beverly Hills Inspired Daily Shine & Repair Serum With Argan Oil: This is supposed to be a miracle product, and I can't wait to see if it lives up to its claims. I'll be sure to let you know what I think!

Callahan Girl's T Shirt from Crazy Dog T-Shirts: I love their shirts, they are super soft and they fit perfectly!

Peta2 "Free For All" Purple Logo T-Shirt: Yes, another Peta2 shirt! I love the bold letters on this one, and it's purple (=

Pureology SuperSmooth Shampoo and Conditioner samples: I got these samples from their Facebook page but the offer isn't available anymore.

Neotoric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream: This cream is supposed to be an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. It's said to be great for hands and feet, and I'm curious to see if it would help my eczema.


I would like to know you honest opinion on my Mail of the Week posts.

When I first started doing these posts, it was to summarize the interesting things I got in the mails like freebies  I could share with you, magazines, and products I would be reviewing in upcoming posts. I chose to show you everything in a single post instead of bothering you with many "Look what I got in the mail!" posts throughout the week.

Personally, my favorite kind of posts to read are hauls, because it's always interesting to see what other bloggers are gettingg and how they like it. I think of my mail posts as haul posts, as it gives you an idea of my upcoming posts (I presonally think it's more interesting than writing a list of posts so come).

My Mail of the Week posts seem to be one of the most popular features on my blog and I never got a single negative comment about them, but I'm still worrying that some of you may find it pointless or think I'm bragging (especially about products I receive to review).

What do you think? Should I continue doing Mail of the Week posts?

Feel free to contact me by email with any comment or suggestion, your feedback is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment