Mail of the Week (April 18 - 22)

Beautisol Need I Glow More? Face Self-Tanner for Normal-Dry-Sensitive Skin Types sample: I've been very kindly given the opportunity to try this self-tanner and even if I normally don't fake tan, what got me really interested in this product is that it's the first ever skin-type-specific face self-tanning lotion. They have a formula for dry and sensitive skin (like mine), as well as one for oily or acneic skin. Hopefully I won't look like a ghost this summer?

 Isn't the cutest bath glove?

hydraSense Dolphins Club Welcome Kit: A while ago, I signed up for hydraSense Dolphins Club as I was suffering from nasal congestion (and I still do sometimes), and I totally forgot about it. I was surprised to finally receive my Welcome Kit this week! Here's what was included:

  • Cute bath gloves
  • Easydose Hydrating Nasal Care sample
  • Facial tissue samples
  • coupons for hydraSense products, as well as Claritin, Coppertone and Dr Schools products

Earthen Instant Peel: I have seen some posts about this product and the results seriously blown me away, so when I was offered to try it, of course I couldn't say no!

Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm: I was lucky enough to win Christine's giveaway, and I'm excited to give this a try as I have huge pores. Not to mention that I have never used a Benefit product before!

Quickly minimize the appearance of pores! Apply this silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores...now you see 'em, now you don't! Complements all skin tones.

Thank you Christine! You have such a nice handwritting!

My prize from Rae's giveaway: Who doesn't love stealing their boyfriend's shower stuff? I think these products always smell so fresh! Here's what I won:

  • Dove Men+ Care Sensitive Clean Body and Face Wash
  • Dove Men+ Care Active Clean Dual Sided Shower Tool 

I will be kind and probably give the shower gel to my boyfriend, but I can't wait to use the shower tool! Thanks Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment