NCAA Championship Game Cheerleader Preview - #3 UCONN v. #8 Butler

It all comes down to this. And for the second year in a row we have the Butler Bulldogs in the NCAA Championship Game. I don't think anyone could have expected this 2 months ago when Butler was struggling. But they are here nonetheless, and people are excited.

Honestly, I don't think many people expected UCONN to be playing tonight, either. They didn't exactly light up the Big East this season, but nobody really did. The biggest positive for UCONN all season has been Kemba Walker. Dude is definitely the best player in the country, and he's been proving it over the last few weeks.

As far tonight goes, I'm rooting for Butler, but I'm picking UCONN. For one thing, I think they're a better team. But I've also been picking against Butler the entire tournament, so why not keep it up and hope that string of mis-picks continues!

MY PICK: UCONN

UCONN HUSKIES




BUTLER BULLDOGS





No comments:

Post a Comment