Mail of the week (November 22 - 26)

U by Kotex samples: Sign up and get these U by Kotex freebies:
  • 1 CleanWear Regular Pad
  • 1 Barely There Liner
  • 2 Click Regular Tampons

Peta2 "Cut Class, Not Frogs!" shirt: I used my hard-earned 13500 Street Team points to redeem this cute shirt, and I will make a separate post about it with more details and pictures. If, like me, you are an animal lover, join Peta2's Street Team to earn free shirts, pins, and other merchandise for helping animals! It's all free!

My prize from Tammy's giveaway: Tammy gave away two of the new Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palettes, but she also included some more goodies!
  • Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette in Lust
  • Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity
  • Cettua Trouble Clear Patch with Tea Tree Oil 1 strip 12 patches
  • Fast Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy Shampoo
  • Fast Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy Conditioner 
  • pink nail polish from a brand I don't know (I don't know in which language it's written but I can't read it LOL)
  • Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Pop Blue Eyes
Everybody seems to be raving about those new Wet N Wild palettes so I'm very eager to give them a try, and those are definitely my shades! I'm also excited about the Physicians Formula palette... I feel like it's Christmas already! Thanks a lot Tammy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment