Garnier Nutrisse Intense Red Nourishing Colour Cream in Cabernet 460


It's that time of the month again ... hair color (no, not that time LOL)! I bought Garnier Nutrisse Intense Red Nourishing Colour Cream in Cabernet 460 as soon I saw it on my local Wal-Mart's shelves, and I was very excited to try it. Finally, a red hair dye designed for dark hair? How amazing is that?




Of course, I didn't read this until I came back home -_-


Before:



During the process:

Do I remind you of someone?

LOL. Just kidding, I love her!

Pretty scary, isn't it?

The results:
Nothing different, you say?
Ouch.

Of course, as I suspected, the red only showed up on my blonde roots. You can't really see the red in the rest of my hair. It's no big deal, as I've had my share of bad experiences with red hair color, so of course I wasn't expecting much. No to mention that I should have read the informations on the box before buying it -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment