It's my birthday! + October empties



It's my birthday today! I'm now 22... time goes by so fast! 

Picture is from weheartit

 


 ☑ SPAresource Coconut Hand Cream (sample size 4mL)

This smells yummy, and it's really thick for a hand cream! I'm never disappointed by SPAresource products!

Repurchase? yes!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Protective Conditioner

 ☑ Pantene Color Preserve Volume Hair Solutions Shampoo (50 mL)

This didn't really preserve my color more than any other shampoo and it didn't leave my hair especially shiny )=

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo

  ☑ Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (sample size)

I was thrilled to finally get a chance to try this product and OMG, it totally lives up to its claims, even if I had enough product for only two uses! It's really thick, it smells yummy and it's really hydrating (I really noticed a difference on my elbow even after only 2 uses!).

Repurchase? yes!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Bella Spa by Ivy Castle Luxury Body Butter Coca Butter

☑ Burt's Bees Vitamin E Bath & Bodu Oil (sample size 29 mL)

I love the smell, very refreshing, but I'm not a fan of oil as it's just so... greasy LOL.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: -

☑ Avon SuperExtend Mascara

This is lenghtening, but it's not the best mascara I've ever used. Plus, it clumps after a few coats and it dries up quite quickly )=

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara




☑ John Frieda Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Shooting Lotion (sample size 8.3 mL)
Those products smell really minty which I like, especially when I take my shower in the morning as the smell wakes me up a little. The combination of products also left my hair soooo shiny and soft.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Serum

☑Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Regular Polish Remover

Well there's not much to say about a nail polish remover! Sally Hansen is a well-known nail care brand and I guess this product does the job.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Strenghtening Polish Remover

☑ Freeman Moisture Rich Apricot & Wild Cherry Deep Impact Lathering Facial Scrub

Wow, I have this since forever! It smells great and does the job quite well, but I hink it has been discontinued.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Bioré Daily Recharging Detoxify Daily Scrub (7 g)

 ☑ Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Burst Nectarine & White Ginger scent Anti-perspirant stick

I didn't feel especially "protected" with this anti-perspirant. I only bopught it because it was on sale and because it smelled great hehe!

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Lady Speed Stick Stainguard Antiperspirant/Deodorant

    No comments:

    Post a Comment