Mail + FOTD

I was so surprised to come home from school and to discover a huge box from Purolator... with my name on it! I looked closely and noticed it was from P&G. It must be my new products to test and review for the Smart Beauty Buys panel (from P&G)!


I rushed downstair to open it... but I didn't forget to take pictures to share my excitement with you xD

Blogger turned my picture upside down once again -_-

Here is what I got:

Venus Gillette Sensitive 3 Disposable Razors

OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream (since I don't need advanced anti-aging treatment, I will give it to my mother)

 Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner samples

 Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner samples (I will give them to my mother too)

I'm so impressed with the packaging! A big box only for 4 products, with padding foam and even refrigerant gel pack that I can re-use!

For my FOTD, I used Annabelle Smudgeliner Eyeliner in Vortex Violet:
I used it only on the outer corners.


Face
Marcelle Concealer Palette - Universal Beige
CoverGirl Tanfastic Bronzer - Soleil 315
mark. Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush - After Glo

Eyes
Annabelle Cosmetics Annabelle Smudgeliner Eyeliner - Vortex Violet
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara - Very Black

Lips
Lancôme Color Fever Shine - Old Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment