Texas Bowl -- Missouri v. Navy

So this is the only bowl in which I have a vested interest. Missouri is my team, and I make no bones about it. I'm definitely biased, but that doesn't mean what I'm about to say isn't true: Mizzou's Danario Alexander is the best wide receiver in the country! Let's compare him to Notre Dame's Golden Tate who won the Biletnikoff Award this year.

Yards:    Tate - 1,496        Alexander - 1,644
Catches: Tate - 93             Alexander - 107
TD:        Tate - 15              Alexander - 13

And let's not forget that Alexander's team went 8-4 (in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year) while Notre Dame went 6-6 and fired their coach. I'm just sayin! Do yourself a favor and watch Alexander and Co. blow the Midshipmen out of the water today.

MISSOURI TIGERS





NAVY MIDSHIPMEN






No comments:

Post a Comment