Just Dance 2 and a Few Other Bits


I got spoiled by my mother once again! She always thinks of us (my brothers and me) when she goes shopping. Like me, she likes to browse the sales and go bargain hunting, and she always find something that will make me happy.

Original Gourmet Valentine's Hand Decorated Cookie: Isn't this lips shaped cookie adorable? When I saw all of the icing, I thought it would be incredibly sweet, but it wasn't. It was tasty, though!

Fern Green Tea Scented Candle: I love scented candles (who doesn't?) but the only ones I have smell of Vanilla Cookie, so I thought this one would be a great change to the usual sweet scented candles. The smell is not as strong as my other ones, but it still perfumes my whole room (and my room is the whole basement). It's very relaxing, I love it. Oh and the vase is so pretty!

Elmer Assorted Chocolates: I'm not a fan of "fancy" chocolates (I prefer the good old Aero chocolate bar), but these were yummy!

Cosmetic Cotton Rounds: I prefer to use cotton pads to remove eye makeup as I have sensitive skin. They are always so inexpensive at Wal-Mart, and even more at the dollar store.


I went to the grocery store with my boyfriend yesterday because I needed tea, and we left with a few other goodies.

Nescafé Rich French Vanilla Flavoured Instant Coffee: I've been wanting to try it for some times now as I'm a fan of the original Nescafé Instant Coffee, and I grabbed it as it was on sale. It smells delicious and the taste is more subtle than what I was expecting, but you can still taste a hint of vanilla sweetness.

Nutella: Do I really have to explain myself on this one? I like to wait for a sale to grab it as it can get quite pricey.

Sara Lee Strawberry Original Cream Cheesecake: I saw it on sale (3 for $10.00) and I don't think I have ever tasted some before, so my boyfriend bought me one as I looooove cheesecake.

Salada Prior Park Economy Pack (100 tea bags): Salada is my favorite tea brand, and I like to purchase this economy pack instead of paying for the fancy box.


And my boyfriend got me Just Dance 2! It was on sale for $17 at Wal-Mart... yes, only $17! I've been contemplating getting it for some times but after browsing videos on YouTube, I was afraid it wouldn't be enough of a workout for me, but boy, I was wrong! Let me tell you that after six songs in a row in Just Sweat mode, you need to take a shower! This game is very demanding if you do it seriously (I'm still not sure how the sensor evaluates your moves, but it's easy to cheat), and it's very fun to play with someone else! I can't wait to have a Just Dance 2 party with friends =D


Off to drink some french vanilla coffee and eat some delicious strawberry cheesecake (=

No comments:

Post a Comment