January Empties

 ☑ Cranberry & Pear Bath Soak

I have too many bath products, I really need to use some up! This bath soak was part of a set of "no name" products that was on sale at Wal-Mart for Christmas last year. It doesn't really smell anything once poured in the bath, and I didn't notice any difference on my skin. Disappoing )=


Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: a bunch of other bath products

 ☑ Bodycology Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Butter

Wow, I was so excited to try this when I first saw it at Wal-Mart, it looked yummy and everything, and it reminded me of another brand sold at Wal-Mart called SPAresource... but the scent makes me sick (it doesn't even smell like vanilla), and it's absolutely not moisturizing!

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Fruits Scents Strawberry Body Butter

 ☑ Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black (review)

I love this mascara, even though I don't see the promised false lash effect. It's lenghtening and volumizing and it's easily buildable, which is exactly what I look for in a mascara. It does flake a little through the day, which is annoying, but not enough to stop using it =P


Repurchase? yes, definitely!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

  ☑ Algemarin Dry Shampoo (review)

This is the first dry shampoo I have ever used, and it does the job quite well. I hate the mess it does (you have to cover your shoulders with a towel if you don't want to end up with white powder all over you), but I would repurchase it anyway, but it's quite hard to find.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for oily/straight to normal hair

No comments:

Post a Comment