May Empties

☑ Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Hydrating Booster

This is actually the first serum I have used, and I must say, it got me hooked! I always thought serums were for older ladies, but I decided to give this one a try as it was on sale for around $3, and I'm glad I did! I can totally see a difference in my skin condition when I use a serum.

Repurchase: yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Biotherm White D-Tox Translu-Cell Intense Brightening Serum

☑ Mario Badescu Skin Care Enzyme Cleansing Gel (sample size)

There's nothing special to say about this cleanser, but I'm glad it didn't dry out my skin.

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Gentle Self-Foaming Cleanser

☑ Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer SPF 20

I have this since such a loooong time, and I never properly used it because a) it's not moisturizing AT ALL for my super dry skin, and b) it doesn't give me a "glow" AT ALL. Totally disappointing. Anyway, I figured out I would use it up now that's it's the summer and the weather is less harsh on my skin. The only thing I liked about this moisturizer was the scent - it smells like caramel!

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel Cream for dry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment