Christmas Presents

Kukuxumusu Aluminium Flask 0.75 L: Isn't it the cutest water bottle? I already had one for school but it was absolutely not waterproof (even if it was claimed to be). This one is waterproof (I have tested it), and it's super adorable!

Toad Collectable Plush Toy : I love Nintendo plushes! I already have Yoshi and Koopa, and now, Toad joins the family (=

Rottweiler slippers: I live in slippers because it's always so cold in my house, and those are super cute, but myabe they are a little too big (they are actually men's slippers in medium). Anyway, I just need to be careful to not trip down the stairs LOL.

Leopard print pyjama bottoms: When I don't go out, I love to be lazy and lounge around in pyjama bottoms, so they need to be really comfy. These are sooo soft and warm, I never want to take them off!

Leopard print slippers: These slippers are super warm, too!

Reversible plush sweater 
Animal print blanket

Celebration 2011: This is a lottery ticket that you can buy only in the Holidays, and there's a draw everyday until January 9.

Ultramar Gift Card: Who doesn't need gas?

Sony Dream Machine FM/AM Clock Radio: My father couldn't stop raving about this auto-time set clock radio, and I agree that it comes in handy as there's a battery backup if the electricity runs out.

Kiehl's Coconut Lip Balm #1 SPF 4 Sunscreen: I have never tried anything from Kiehl's as it's so pricey, but my mother decided to spoil me since I have dry lips that become even drier in the winter.

Naturally Upper Canada Sweet Vanilla Fig Hydrating Shower Gel
Naturally Upper Canada Sweet Vanilla Fig Hand & Body Lotion
Naturally Upper Canada Cranberry Moro Orange Foaming Bath Milk

Domaine Lafrance Ice Cider: I love ice cider!

Horses 2011 Calendar: I love horses, and I need a calendar with big squares to write appointements and other memos in them.

10 pairs of socks: My socks always end up with holes in them, but now I have a backup! Yey!

My first LUSH goodies! : My boyfriend went to the mall for the Boxing Day so I asked him to chek out the sales at LUSH, and he came back with all of those goodies:
  • Bearded Lady Bubble Bar
  • Glögg Shower Gel
  • Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  • Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb
  • Candy Cane Bubble Bar
  • Cinders Bath Bomb
  • Bonbon Lip Scrubs
  • Lil LUSH Pud Bath Bomb
  • So White Bath Bomb
  • Snowcake Soap
  • Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

    I'm seriously super excited with all of those goodies, and I can't wait to try them all, especially Snow Fairy and Honey I Washed The Kids! =D

     Super Mario Coin Candies: I love to collect everything related to Nintendo =D

    Wal-Mart Gift Card: I'm always shopping at Wal-Mart so I will definitely use this very quickly!

    New computer chair: I needed a new one very badly! This one is so comfy!

    Wall Hanging Electric Fireplace: My room is in the basement so it's always colder in here, and when my father discovered this, he wanted to buy me one. It's so beautiful and it will definitely keep me warm! There's even a remote control =P

    I've definitely been spoiled! I didn't even ask for specific things except for LUSH products (thanks baby!), and I wasn't expecting anything (expect for the computer chair... it's not my fault the wrapping paper was see-through LOL!) so I'm very happy I received such wonderful things. I hope you had a great Christmas, and great gifts as well!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment