NCAA Tourney National Championship Game Preview -- (1)Duke v. (5)Butler

And the Cinderella lives to fight one more time. I am just shocked Butler has been able to pull this off. Every time they win I have the same reaction, "That's great, but it's going to catch up with them now." I said it before they played Syracuse. I said it again before they played K-State. I said it one more time before the Michigan State game. Maybe it's time to give them their due and recognize that they are a damn good basketball team.

That being said, I think it's going to catch up with them now. Have you seen Duke play in this tournament? They are damn good. I think they've erased all of the bitching about them being a #1 seed. They have simply mowed down everyone that dared step in front of them. So I'll be rooting my ass off for Butler tonight, but I just don't see it happening.

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

BUTLER BULLDOGS


No comments:

Post a Comment