My birthday presents + Avon haul

First of all, I want to thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes! It's so nice of you! Thank you! =D

My parents totally surprised me with a little birthday party on monday! My grand-parents came from Stoneham for the day, only to wish me an happy birthday! I was so happy, as I almost never get to see them. So I just wanted to share with you the presents I received:
  • a bag of 30 "fun size" 3 Musketeers chocolate (from Joël, my younger brother)
  • a bottle of MASI, my favourite red wine (from Guillaume, my other younger brother)
  • a birthday card with cash (from my grand-parents)
  • a birthday card and a Sunbeam warming blanket (from my father - the blanket is not on the picture as I already have one, so he returned it to the store)
  • a Fruits & Passion Monoï Shower Cream (it smelles amazing!), a SPA02 Pebbles & Shells Refreshing Bath & Shower Gel and Bath & Shower Crème, and a Luscious Layers Vanilla Fudge Layer Cake Whipped Body Butter (from my mother)
Today, I also received my Avon order:

  • Montreal Canadian glass (it's a Christmas gift for my boyfriend)
  • Avon Solutions Winter Fabulously Clean Cleanser
  • Avon Solutions Winter Moisurizing Mask
  • Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream
  • Avon Solutions Plus+ Ageless Results Eye Cream
  • Avon Solutions AM Ageless Results Day Cream SPF 15
  • Avon Solutions PM Night Cream
  • Avon Solutions Plus+ Ageless Results Intensive Line Filler SPF 15
  • Avon Naturals Body Strawberry & Guava Moisturizing Body Yogurt

My mother received her P&J brand sampler today. I didn't ordered it this month because the samples didn't looked interesting... and I was right, expect for this product:

OLAY Total Effects 7 in 1 Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash. It's supposed to "fight 7 signs of aging for younger looking skin all over your body". Honestly, I absolutely don't get how a body wash could make your skin look younger, but anyway, it looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment