FOTD + OOTD: Tell me what you want so we can do just what you like

I recently started working as a sales person at a clothing boutique at my local mall (I won't discolse the name here, I don't want any problem, but if you really want yo know, you can tweet me) and I love it so far, it's very different from my previous jobs but I'm always up for new aventures and challenges!

The employees have a dress code to follow and I'm actually enjoying having to get dressed up for work - and we are also required to wear lipstick or lipgloss, which is cool because I don't have lots of occasions to wear lipsticks and I have so many! So here are my FOTD and OOTD for my second day at work.


Face

Benefit The POREfessional*
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation FPS 15 - Bisque*
OLAY Regenerist Eye Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream*
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder - Bronzer
mark. Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush - After Glo


Eyes

Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender - Black*
ELF Eyelid primer - Champagne
Wet n Wild Coloricon Brow & Eye Liner - Taupe
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad - Natural Smokes*


Lips

Marcelle Rouge Xpression - Sentimental (pearl)


Lace cami - Stitches | Pink top - Giant Tiger | Grey cardigan - Giant Tiger | Belt - Giant Tiger | Leggings - eBay | Booties - Wal-Mart | Key necklace - Etsy

* These products are NOT cruelty-free

Lyrics are from You Make Me Feel, from Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

No comments:

Post a Comment