Mail of the Week (October 31 - November 4)


George's products: I'm really thankfull to be offered the chance to try all of those products that are meant to help with eczema. George, the owner of George's Cream, sent me the Light Special Moisturizing Lotion and the Special Dry Skin Cream to try. George's Cream and Moisturizing Lotion were created for lasting dry skin relief. Although there is no cure for many skin problems, George's provides relief from different types of skin symptoms and conditions, such as eczema.


Hard Candy products: Since I fell in love with the only Hard Candy product I ever tried, Fox in a Box Blushing Quad in Spicy and Sweet, I simply couldn't refuse the opportunity to try some more of their products! I was very kindly sent World Balmination Glossy Tinted Lip Balm in Bridal Blush and Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara in Seventeen's A Dream.


H&R Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron (1" inch) from Flat Iron Experts: Honestly, I'm not sure I really like my Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional 100% Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron that I won this summer - it takes too much time to really straighten my hair and it seems to tug it way too often - which is incredibly disappointing for the price (regular price: $295.00)!


Betty Hula The Secret Anti-Ageing Oil sample: I've been offered to try some Betty Hula products samples a long time ago and I eventually forgot about them until I received this in the mail. I'm not usually a fan of oil but I've been told that this is supposed to help with eczema so I can't wait to try it!


Kashi Fruit & Grain Peanutty Dark Chocolate Granola Bar and a coupon for one free box: I tweeted and posted this freebie on my Facebook fan page a while ago so be sure to follow me to stay in the know for future offers!


♫ Someone Like You - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment