Game of the Week: #1 LSU v. #2 Alabama

Game of the Week? Hell, this is the Game of the Year. I don't think there is much doubt these are the 2 best teams in the country right now. Oklahoma State may have an argument, but I'm not really sold on Stanford or Boise State. So in my mind, this SEC clash is the biggest game of the year. I think the winner Saturday night wins it all this year.

The sidelines, however, may be enough to distract me from the game a few times through the night. Both Alabama and LSU have some serious cheerleader firepower. For instance, let's not forget LSU hottie Jessica. And of course, there is Alabama's Elena and the pictures from this great pool party.

So I have no idea which squad has the hotter cheerleaders. I'll leave that up to you guys to decide.

As for the game, I'm going with the Tide.

LSU TIGERS



ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE



No comments:

Post a Comment